
Big ups to the Krause/Khan family for a great Christmas in Sac. After a minor delay in getting there (I swear my alarm clock didn't go off...) we all had a great time. Even got to spend a day up near Tahoe playing in the snow.
Favorite memories from Christmas '08...
- Mexican Dominoes with the fam...who's knocking?
- Reuniting with Allison (Bundle) - Long story, but in short she's Bundle and I'm Joy and when were together were Bundle of Joy.
- Playing in the snow... - Jadon sledding face first down the hill laughing all the way - No Fear.
- Abbey opening her computer - SWEET HP Tablet PC.
- Alli opening her deer - loudest/highest pitch scream I've ever heard.
- Getting to grill Chris (Abbey's boyfriend) - I think I would have been a good older brother...
- Jadon's face when I walked in the door and getting to see his "favorite place in the house", small cave under the stairs.
At what age did you start to enjoy watching other people open presents than opening your own?

I'm thinking about getting a tablet this spring.... Long story, but I think they are sweet.
ReplyDeleteI started to enjoy watching other people open present rather than opening my own 3 years ago.
Stellar post.
Others getting gifts: I started liking that more about 3-4 years ago & keeps getting BETTER especially with "Cambug" around now!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time.
I think I really enjoyed watching other's open gifts when I started having my own money and purchasing gifts for others...when you put a lot of thought into a gift, you are always so excited to have that person open it. I loved the Christmas when I put little presents for everyone on the Christmas Eve Dinner table and when Mom opened hers it was the Diamond Sapphire Ring she was wishing for. Everyone else got candy and she got jewels. :) Having Jadon opening presents and really understand more this year was tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteThis year was so much fun watching Katy and CJ open all the gifts for Brennan and opening all the stockings! A great idea that I stole from your Mom...she was the "Queen of Giving" I've never known anyone who loves watching other people open presents more than Robyn!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. How come seeing me, Katy, CJ, and the Martin's didn't make the "favorite" list?! Haha...just kidding!