1.29.2009

Super Bowl Bound ->

So we leave tomorrow morning for Orlando (yeah the SB is in Tampa but it's way cheaper to stay/fly in Orlando and drive). I'm still flabbergasted by the Cardinals being in the big game. Don't get me wrong I'm excited and knew this day would come, just wasn't thinking it would be this year, this Super Bowl.

There's been a lot of media lately talking about some of the Cardinals free agents and players who need new deals cause they are either under paid or exceeding there contract by hitting all there escalators. I really hope they can keep the core group together for next year. This really needs to become a standard event. I'm hoping Warner is back for at least another year, I'm still not sold on Leinart, although he does have a beer bong. At least Big Ben's ribs are now under scrutiny and the media will talk about something other than the Cardinals financial situation.

I'm not sure about posts while I'm there, I'll attempt from the Iphone but not sure how well that will work. I'm not dragging my laptop with me, I think I need a netbook (small laptop), I need a raise first. OR stop going on expensive trips...resolution for '10?...nah.

Go CARDS!

PS: Vegas just lowered the spread from 7 to 6, this team is picking up steam.

Prediction - Cards WIN 27-16

1 comment:

  1. GO CARDINALS!!!

    There was just a story about Kurt Warner on Sports Center, and I was seriously watching it on the couch (completely stopped folding laundry), and just had tears in my eyes! I love him.

    Have FUN, and be safe.

    ReplyDelete