1.16.2009

2 days...and 2 more games

GO CARDINALS...


For those of you who don't live in AZ or aren't paying attention to NFL Playoffs. The Cardinals are making an awesome run to the Super Bowl, thats right I just used Cardinals and Super Bowl in the same sentence. I got this theory from Jason today and I thought it was a pretty revealing. Not wishing any ill will on the city of brotherly love or anything, but I'm hoping there's a bird attack there after the Cardinals win...



"The Alfred Hitchcock Angle for "Creepiest Angle Involving Birds"

So you had the Cardinals beating the Seahawks in Week 17, then the Falcons in Round 1, and now, potentially, the Eagles in the NFC title game. Meanwhile, if the Ravens topple the Steelers, then the Cardinals could potentially beat every other NFL team with a bird nickname during their improbable five-game winning streak to capture the Super Bowl, and if that's not enough, birds took down Thursday's U.S. Airways flight heading from New York to Charlotte ... the city that's home to the team Arizona beat five days ago in Round 2 (Not to mention the fact that US Airways is headquartered in the Valley). All I can tell you is this: Something better not happen to Larry Bird. You hear me, Arizona? Leave the Basketball Jesus out of your weird bird vendetta! Got it?"




My favorite player lately is Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie or DRC. I ran a google search for DRC + birds, and check out the #1 link. Maybe it's not an Alfred Hitchcock theory, but apparently there's some chemical called DRC-1339 that kills birds. Does that mean DRC is a bird killer? Here's at least one fan hope he shuts down Deshawn Jackson and the Eagles...



We'll be at the game cheering on the Cardinals...tailgating starts at 8am...who's in?





1 comment: