1.06.2009

Cardinals heading East...


It's been pretty nice lately having a winning football team in AZ. Although they didn't finish off too strong they did enough to get into the playoff's and given what everyone was saying about the Cardinals hopes I'm uber excited they beat the Falcons!


This Sat they head to Carolina, and they played Carolina pretty close last time they were there. So it should be an exciting game. I got some new kicks from Matty D, I'll be sporting them with my Boldin Jersey hoping he can play on Sat. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for Philly to beat NY too, then the NFC Championship game will be here...






Go CARDINALS!

4 comments:

  1. Yayy- finally some more blog posts from you!! I LOVE those kicks!

    GO CARDS! (Camden is wearing her cheer uniform until they lose!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering if we should maybe place some bets with our Carolina family and friends about this game. Jadon will be sporting his new Redbird gear on Saturday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Cardinals...cross your fingers for a home matchup vs. Philly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha- Camden is the "Poor Baby," Michael is used to the big head comments! hee hee
    We may go tailgate, but doesn't look like Michael will make the game (didn't get tickets.) I may do a playdate with Lissette/their son Matix?

    Have fun though! We need to get together soon...

    ReplyDelete