WOW. What a season. I honestly have to say I never in my wildest dreams thought the Cardinals would be going to the Super Bowl, this season. I knew they were gonna be good, and I really believed they would make the playoffs. Maybe even a win or two. But to be going to the Super Bowl! No way. Not yet. Youngest team in NFL, Head Coach for only 2 years, no running game, no defense, Super Bowl in 2009, no
way. I can't wait to hear what all the sports talk guys have to say now!!!The game was awesome, the fans were so into it. It gave me chills looking around the stadium at the beginning with everyone yelling, waving the towels. I can't imagine what the players felt. One of the best moments, when Hightower caught the pass and ran it into the endzone to win the game, I literally saw every single person in the stadium raise up there hands, it was like one giant wave all at once. Unbelievable, I'm still in shock.

Fitzgerald had another great game, 9 catches for 152 yards and 3 touchdowns. All this after he had racked up 18 catches for 267 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Falcons/Panthers. The Eagles had to have had it in there game plan to try and stop him. I've always been more of a Boldin fan, but that changed somewhat over the contract talks/consistenly getting injured, and then last night. After the game was over and the Cardinals were the NFC champions, he ran into the locker room. Didn't stay on the
Tampa here we come...still waiting to see about tickets, but I think it's gonna happen!!!
PS: We won our hockey game Fri night...We've now won 2 in a row and are on our first winning streak...

You move to PHX, get season tix, and the Cards are headed to the Superbowl? Lucky you...or did you have something to do with it? Either way, I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to take credit but I'm pretty sure they were heading on this track before I came to town. Maybe me yelling all day yesterday and almost losing my voice had some small influence though???
ReplyDeletePPS: Fitz now has 27 catches for 419 yards which is the most in Playoff history! Breaking the records of some of the best WR's in history...
ReplyDeleteJason's voice is almost gone too... I've got the small bits of "confetti" that you guys got in a baggie for you to take to FL, along with your "Good Luck" cups and towels... Hopefully the ticket thing will be a go...Jason's on it... Jadon misses his geeks and Mia, you left her bowl here...might be your way on Thursday so I can maybe drop off at your office or maybe the house? Not sure where my friend lives, but it might be close to you? We'll talk later!
ReplyDeleteYou seriously look Happy as a school boy in the picture- so cute! That is awesome that you & Michael/Jason got to experience such an amazing game.
ReplyDeleteLook at your hockey team too, takin' after the underdog Cards!?