4.26.2009

Little Rock, Ar-Kansas

This weekend was my cousin Charlie's wedding in Little Rock. The picture on the right was a huge billboard outside the airport. I thought it was pretty hilarous! Jadon and I were waiting at the airport while Jason dropped the rental car. Jadon had his 3rd b-day while we were there, they were supposed to go to the Zoo, but he was having too much fun playing with his cousin Luke.

The wedding was pretty amazing. My cousins wife is Amanda Dillard, grandaughter of Dillard's, so it was a huge wedding. Her dress was from Vera Wang, and the cake icing matched the lace of the dress. Not to mention the cake was 5.5 feet tall. I didn't take any pictures, but I'm sure I'll see some from the photographer in a few weeks so I'll try and post some of those. Either that or I think were gonna be in the Arkansas Post Gazette. I was an usher so we were busy bringing the 350 people into the church. And I think the reception at Little Rock CC had more people working than guests.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to ask you about the wedding...sounds a little more swanky than our beachside shindig...I bet the wedding dress cost more than our entire event. =)

    ReplyDelete