5.03.2009

Jadon's B-day

What a weekend... I can't believe it's already almost over. We had a hockey game on Saturday, we won! So now were 4-2 on the season. Not bad since we finished 5-15 last season. The best part of it was I got the game winning goal with 6 minutes to go in the game! 2-1. Check out the stats here. We also took a team photo since we had the whole team there for the first time...

Sunday was Jadon's 3rd B-day party at the train park in Scottsdale. He loves trains, and cars, and green. It was a beautiful day, maybe a little warm. Jadon was loving it, all his friends around playing games and riding the train and carousel. He didn't take a nap today he was so excited! Here's a few pics I snapped.

Jadon playing Cat and Mouse, he was the Cat.


"Soccer, thats my game" - it's crazy to think he's only 3.

I spent Sunday morning out at South Mountain, Mtn. Biking with my boss and another co-worker. I figured it might be a good idea to spend some time, since I haven't seen him in about 4 weeks. Jury Duty is going good, I think were still ahead of schedule...

2 comments:

  1. If I had HALF of Jadon's energy, I could eat WHATEVER I wanted!! (I would have eaten like 5 pieces of his cake instead of ZERO like I did!) hee heee

    Good to see you- wish we lived closer to each other, but we should try & meet in the middle whenever we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geeks! Jadon's LOVING his shin guards...last night he wore them to Ace Hardware with his flip flops, they've already been tot he grass and also been used to bounce in the bouncy!

    ReplyDelete