Ok, probably not in all of hockey. But for the Hot Shots this was probably our best game we've ever played. It's usually us on those lopsided victories. I'm not sure what it was but the whole team was firing on all cylinders. It was a great feeling. That and I got another goal and an assist. I scored in the first 16 seconds of the game, who does that? We got the puck from the beginning, one of the other guys on my line took a shot and the goalie dropped it and as it was sliding away from him down the center of the ice, it stopped right at the end of my stick. One of there defenders was between us so I don't think the goalie could see what was going on, and I dropped it right between his legs. Pretty sweet! It was a great start to a even better game...
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. We celebrated by going to The Farm at South Mountain, it was really good. A little warm by the time brunch rolled around but the food was great and the place seemed really cool too. Check it out here. They had probably the best Bloody Mary I've ever had, extra spicy! I think they used there home grown tomatoes to make the juice. Sweet. After Brunch we went to the Dbacks game, we only got to stay for a few innings, Jadon's not really into naps anymore and today was pushing the limit with all the excitement, it's all right I got the tickets from my dad for tomorrow, so I'll be back.
PS: Jury Duty is on phase II now...

Yayyy for the Hot Shots win & for their star player! (Who knew!?)
ReplyDeleteThat bloody mary sounds great! I had mimosas over the weekend, and I swear I was drunk off ONE. I am old.