Thats right ladies and gentlemen, I can't really say much. Other than I'll be a juror for 15 weeks on a captial punishment case... I'll be ready to share details at the annual 4th of July celebration, the expected end date is July 2nd! Anybody wanna meet up downtown PHX, I'll be there a lot for the next few weeks.4.03.2009
Jury Duty
Thats right ladies and gentlemen, I can't really say much. Other than I'll be a juror for 15 weeks on a captial punishment case... I'll be ready to share details at the annual 4th of July celebration, the expected end date is July 2nd! Anybody wanna meet up downtown PHX, I'll be there a lot for the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

JULY?! Wow. You are a better person than me (I totally would have made something up!?) : )
ReplyDeletedamn...sounds interesting, tho. I've never been selected...
ReplyDeleteCapital Punishment?! Will definitely be curious to hear the details...
ReplyDelete