4.05.2009

Hot Shots...win again #3

Wow.

Hockey team this season is playing at a whole new level. Last season we started out 0-4, we've had 3 games this season and we've won 3 games! Thats already got half the wins we had last season from the first 3 games.

Check out the game stats here.

I haven't seen any pics yet, but I'll post some when I get them.

This afternoon, I went for a mtn. bike ride(check out the new trail posted). I was supposed to go this morning but after the win I went out with the team to celebrate and well celebrated a little too much. I just can't say no to Irish Car Bombs. So I had to pass on the early morning ride and went out by myself this afternoon. S. Mtn wasn't too busy so the trails were clear.

Not a bad weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Irish Car Bombs...mmmm...whenever I think of car bombs, I think of Whistler

    ReplyDelete