So last week, I got lucky and Jury Duty got cancelled early. Apparently one of the guys had a softball accident so they cancelled court for the day. I didn't have an issue with it because Mr. Brown had an extra Dbacks ticket for me. Wednesday's are usually day games, so I was planning to go for a little bit, but got lucky and was able to stay for the whole thing. It was a pretty good game, and luckily they finally scored in the 7th inning and won the game for Haren.
Our seats were awesome! They are the UofA season tickets, which are front row behind the Dbacks dugout. I snapped a few pictures of the game, it was pretty cool being so close to the players, all the kids would run down to try and get a game ball when they came off the field, it was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment