3.01.2009

Weekend Update


Well we lost our hockey game on Friday. I'm not really sure what happened, we came out pretty strong but just ran out of steam or something. A few people were out so we had to change up the lines a bit too, that may have had something to do with it... Here's a team photo we took after the game, might have been a better idea to take it before the game? haha. Next season starts March 20/21.

Since we didn't have a game Sat. night a few of us did a long Mtn. bike ride this morning. I just downloaded a new App (trailguru) for my phone that tracks your position/speed/elevation change/etc. It's pretty cool, I posted a link to the sight. This was the first time I used it, but it's pretty cool. You can check out the full page here.

1 comment:

  1. Ah....sorry about the game Geegu!!! Hope we can make it to a few of next season earlier games!!!

    How about you and Jadon make a video of the Potty Dance??

    ReplyDelete