3.25.2009

VEGAS...oh my.

Oh, yeah! This last weekend was the annual trek to Vegas for March Madness. This year was a little different, instead of meeting up at a big ballroom to watch the games we got a cabana and hung out in there and watched the game, swam in the pool, and most of all drank... Did a little gambling, after the super bowl I'm trying to watch the budget, I think I came home about even, or down a bit. My liver has never hurt so bad though, I think my body was about to shut down. We kept drinking those alchoholic slurpies, (brain freeze - creamsicle with everclear) I swear as soon as it hits your lips your out!

I almost forgot (good thing I put a event on my calendar) that I had Jury Duty that I needed to call Tue afternoon to find out if I had to appear on Wed. We'll I appeared, and then some. The good news is that I got to go home around noon today, the bad news. I was selected for a capital punishment case and I have to go back next week for an interview with the judge and attorneys. There expecting the case to go 15 weeks! Thats right, I said 15 weeks. That would be 4 months out of work, wow. More on that later.

Hockey game this Sat. at 4pm. It's our 2nd game this season and I think we've improved a lot since our inaugural season, so it should be a good game!


PS: I've still got my elite eight in the March Madness race, and i have the same final four as Obama...

1 comment:

  1. Yup, that Obama is a brilliant man for many reasons!
    You cracked me up (once the booze touches your lips, you're OUT.) You need to take it EZ on your liver for a while, buddy! HAA

    ReplyDelete