3.13.2009

Park City - Bachelor Party/Ski Trip



So it's taken me a week to put this post together. Taking vacation is great, but coming back to work after being gone isn't so much fun. Even only 2 days off still seems to throw everything into a tailspin. Anyways here it is...

My cousin Charlie from Atlanta is getting married in April in Little Rock, and he had his Bachelor Party in Park City, Utah last weekend. Some may ask why Park City, well it was centrally located to just about everyone, easy to get to (flights into SLC are pretty cheap), and Park City has more of a downtown life than most ski resorts that only offer skiing. The 2 weeks before the trip it has been really warm there so we were a little worried about the snow, but the night before I flew in, it dumped 12 inches. They definitely needed it, and while we got a little snow off and on while we were there, the conditions were pretty good. But we had an awesome time. Even if they do only serve 3.2% alcohol beers...

Here's a few pictures from the trip... Click on the picture to get a larger image. The bottom picture was taken quickly during a late night wrestling match, later on the ninja's came out, but you'll have to call for that story.













2 comments:

  1. You always have the most fun trips! You will be one of those dads/grandpas who has SO many cool stories for the kids! I always wished I was more of a world traveler like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had a blog since December and I just stumbled upon it!? What the heck? Rad though.

    The pics rule. I love Park City. No snowboarding this season for me this year... that sucks.

    ReplyDelete