I took this picture last weekend out at a new Mtn. Bike Trail we've started going to. It's called "Hawes", I'm not really sure why. It's near Power Rd and 202 (Red Mtn Fwy). We saw maybe 10 people the whole time we were there (about 3 hours), which is the complete opposite from S. Mtn. The weather has been so nice that it's been uber crowded there lately. You know it's bad when you can't even find a spot to park past the entrance.We were riding along this trail and got up to the top of this hill, took a break by the mine shaft and then kept going, as we rounded the corner I had to stop and take a picture. It was something about the Mtn in the distance and the river/canal and all the different shades of green that made me stop. It's amazing to me that driving 20 minutes from my house, I can find a place like this and not see a house in sight, I wonder why there aren't more houses out there? I guess I should just be thankful.
PS: Hockey playoff's start tomorrow, Polar Ice Chandler, Hot Shots vs. Rampage
2/20 - 9:25pm
2/21 - 9:40pm
*- Currently listening to: Page One's US mix - it's an oldie but a goodie - right?

Like I said...Mr. On the Go...always doing something! Today at spin class we did a 6 mile climb in 20 minutes. It was brutal...this teacher gave us a crazy workout today and that climb was only 1/3rd of the class.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great hockey game tonight...txt us with the results, ok? I'll be over at my friend Amy's house tonight and pretty much all morning. We are having a garage sale! I think I hate garage sales.
Secret Agent, James Bond...
:)