Kinda strange, but this is from my world tour work trip. Our 3rd stop was Hong Kong, which really shocked me. I wasn't expecting the hills and trees. We were walking around the city doing a little sightseeing on Sunday. We walked by and I just got a glimpse of this building, but it just seemed so different with all the angles and sides I had to take a pic.
I'm supposed to tag other people, but most of the people who check my blog have already been tagged (I'm not sure if you can double tag). So I guess it's just Brett/Michelle, and CJ/Katy.
PS: We have our final hockey game of the season tonight at 10pm, playoffs start next weekend. Also I'm working on the Super Bowl post, try and get it in tomorrow...

That building is actually pretty cool- like nothing I've ever seen?
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK on the game!
How do you get tagged? I've never heard of such a thing.
ReplyDelete