Well. I just watched the Super Bowl, again. I really wanted to just turn it off with 2:37 to go and Fitz just having ran for that 65 yd touchdown. But I couldn't, and I wanted to see Warner's last attempt to see if it was really a fumble, I don't think it was.
Watching it on TV makes such a difference, I was really disappointed with the Cards 1st half performance when I was there, but I think that I just came into the game with such high expectations (even though I was trying to hold myself back). But watching the game, they were right in there. In the end I have to congratulate the Steelers but it's still pretty tough, which is why I haven't watched the game until now!!!
The weekend was awesome. I'd never been to Florida before, so we saw some of the sights in Orlando before the game. Fri night we went to Universal Studios - City Walk, a bunch of bars all grouped together. Hung out at Pat O'Briens and Bob Marley's. Irish Car Bombs/Irish Russian's/ Yuengling at Pat O'Briens and beers at Bob's. I don't think I woke up until 1pm on Sat. So we made a late start to Epcot, went on a couple rides and walked around the different countries. We had dinner in Morroco with belly dancers (no I wasn't a belly dancer), and drank some beers in Germany. Those were the highlights. Then went to a Cardinals party at TGI Fridays, we filled the room. That was pretty cool!
Sunday we headed to Tampa pretty early, had lunch at a Cardinal's pre-party at a place called Wings Gone Wild. It was pretty cool, they had a local TV news channel there, and I was on TV. We'll just in the background, but I saw myself on the flatscreens. So I guess you could say I'm famous now right? The seats were awesome, upper level, row A2, which was really the 2nd row but it was a temporary row they put in just for the game. We were pretty close to the Pirate Ship on the Steelers side, surrounded by their fans.
All said, it was a great game and I was really glad I was able to be there. I wouldn't have past up the experience for anything, besides, I think the Super Bowl Champion hats were ugly and the next Super Bowl the Cardinals go to, I'm hoping for better hats!
Here are the pics I took, I'll see if I can get the video on here too...
PS: We lost our hockey game last night, we were short handed and everyone got pretty tired at the end. The good news is the team below us lost too, so were still in 6th, out of 8 - haha. But not bad for a team that started out 1-9...
And it just started raining here, where am i? And yes I finally cut my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great pics! That will be an awesome memory to look back on- still can't believe you got to go?!
ReplyDelete