It's a sleep mask. I first found this little gem on our trip to Florida. After checking into our room I found this strange silk bag next to the bed, I opened it up to find ear plugs, lavender aromatherapy spray, and this little beauty. It might have been the Irish Car bomb's, Irish Russians, and Yuengling(beer); but that night I had the best nights sleep in at least a year.
I always thought these things were silly, and would be really annoying to sleep with it on, but there's something about pulling that over my eyes that makes me fall asleep right away. then I wake up in the morning feeling rested and awake.
I haven't decided yet if it should be used on a daily basis or only occasionally, I don't want to get addicted. Any thoughts?
I do highly recommend you try it out, at least once!
------------------------------
Last minute update... We won our hockey game tonight, 4-2! It's the first of best of 3 series. The game was pretty intense, a lot of penalty kills. One guy got 4 min for a Slashing Major - with intent to injure, and was almost kicked out. We play again tomorrow against the same team so I can only imagine what will happen tomorrow. Also I got the first goal for our team, and an assist. Check out the stats here...

Must have been at the Crowne Plaza.... I picked up the same set up last week in Little Rock. And agreed - they rule.
ReplyDeleteEssential for redeyes and early monday AM flights...I'm passed out before the plane even leaves the runway
ReplyDelete