11.10.2009

Update/FL Wedding

Wow.

So I haven't posted since 8/24, I know, bad! Facebook took over my life, but I'm gonna make an effort to split my time between blogging and facebooking, maybe...

So it's been a crazy, of the last 5 weekends I've been in Phx 1. First was Duane's Bachelor Party in Tulsa/Norman, OK, then my dad's wedding/10 yr high school reunion, then my 1 weekend off, then the SF Weekend - Anton's 30- B-day, saying goodbye to the SF Tsudama's(moving to Australia), Halloween, meeting up with Jenny (Becky's friend from OK) - lastly just got home from FLO-Rida, emphasis on the FLO... for Duane and Becky or EZ-B as we've nicknamed wedding at the Sandestin Resort. Yhew, that was a lot.

So there's way to much to post so I'm just gonna throw some pictures on here I collected from the wedding and start fresh... enjoy, we did!

1 comment:

  1. ONE word for you: FINALLY.
    I see you got a nice little hair cut for the event, and also that you had your share of alcoholic beverages! hee hee (I know you too well.)
    Call me this week- let's plan something to catch up & visit...

    ReplyDelete