11.22.2009

Mtn. Biking

So my co-worker Pat talked me into Mtn Biking today. I've been going during lunch or after work for short rides but nothing long. He wanted to do National Trail Coast to Coast, it's 14.6 miles one way, then you turn around and come back... Why not right.

We'll we made it about 1/3 of the way and it was already 11am, (Cardinals game at 2) so I decided to bail and take Telegraph Pass to Desert Classic, good move cause I was home by 1, and he was out until almost 4...

Here's a few pics of the views from the top, pretty awesome views of Phx, amazing looking West and seeing the Cardinals stadium, then looking right and seeing Chandler. Damn I'm a long way away from the Nest... The top one with the guys walking around. Thats the infamous waterfall, still trying to master that one, have a feeling I will be for awhile...




















No comments:

Post a Comment