


What is it about jumping into something that is so exciting when your a kid? As you can tell from the number of pictures here, Jadon wouldn't stop jumping off the boat. He actually got a little mad when we told him it was time to stop and we were gonna move on. Don't get me wrong, I jumped in, but not 20 times in a row!
Be a kid again today and jump into something unexpected....
What's your best/worst jumping story?
I remember as a kid we went to visit Mazatlan, Mexico for spring break. I don't think my parents expected it to be such a college scene, but as a 10 yr old boy it was pretty cool! We went to a different pool that was seperate from the college kids, but it had a bunch of rocks in it that you could climb up and jump off of. One time, after a few of the smaller jumps, I built up the courage to go to the highest rock, it was a pretty good jump, and there were a few rocks below it that you had to clear. I pushed off a little too hard and slipped, falling through the air, I thought for sure I was gonna hit the rocks. Luckily, near miss and I swam away without a scratch.
Lesson learned : don't push too hard for the things you want or they might slip away...

You got some awesome action shots! What a fun day- I hope to do it again before summer's end.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite jumping story: One night (I think in 7th grade), Coleena Robicheaux had a slumber party, and we literally jumped on her trampoline ALL NIGHT LONG......& then fell asleep on it! I remember thinking she was the coolest girl ever, since nobody had a trampoline at the time! I pretty much spent my jr. high years at her house! (So wonder I used to be so skinny!) Good Times.