8.24.2009

What to do when there's no hockey...

Hockey season is done. We lost in the first round of the playoffs. But we finished in 2nd place for the regular season, which was an accomplishment considering we finished 2nd to last the season before. We don't start up again until after Labor Day weekend so what to do now?


Well there's Cardinals pre-season. Overall I thought they looked pretty good. We lost to the Chargers but the Cards starting D is still yet to give up any points. Offense has a few kinks but that will iron out with a few more practices... Hoping Wells gets to play this Friday against the Packers.





Boating, is another great option. So Sunday, which was also Jason's b-day was another great day on the lake. 3rd day on the lake in 2 weeks, I almost feel like I'm back in high school again.



Happy B-day to Jason... Jadon gave him a great present and wanted to swim in the water, I think he wanted to impress Camden with his jumping ability. Which impressed us all, more on that to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Funny you said that, because even though that was my ONE time on the lake in literally years...it brought back some great high school memories! Ohh, how I miss those days sometimes. The only thing missing was #7- Bad Religion!

    ReplyDelete