For some reason the list still has us in 3rd place, but if you look at the pts total we should be 2nd. By 1 point! We play the Alcohooligans tonight, and the Scorpions next week! So are last two games of the season are huge. The top 4 teams go into the playoffs for the league champ, so we really don't want to go in as #4 having the play the Iceholes first.
I'll update sometime Sunday...
UPDATE...
So we beat the Alcoholigans in an overtime win, so they get 1 point but not losing in regulation. We scored our 2nd point to tie the game with 2.3 seconds left! It was a sweet win. So here's the situation... I think? I'm pretty sure were tied with the Alcoholigans for 2nd place with 24 points and the Scorpions are now in 4th with 21. Since we beat the Alcoholigans, we have the tie breaker which puts them in 3rd. The Alcoholigans play the Iceholes (36 points) so they should lose next week. The Scorpions have 2 games left, 1 Friday, then 1 against us on Sat. So I think it's a pretty safe bet that we'll get at least 3rd.
Playoff's start Aug. 7th/8th, if we split those then we play again on the 14th, with the next round starting on the 15th.
Good times...

No comments:
Post a Comment