Amy/Jason/Jadon had their annual 4th of July Party at the house, it was great. Jason rented a huge tent to put up in the backyard this time, it gave us a lot of shade, which was nice when we weren't in the water.
Amy made over 600 jello shots, since there only a few people eating any we still had a few left over. In fact I was over there the other day and there are still some left... Is it bad to take a jello shot at noon?
Here's a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Little brother Ryan forgot to mention that I made some kid's jello shots in Berry Blue, so that Jello Shot that Jason is injecting into Jadon's mouth had no alcohol. But, I have caught Jadon trying to eat the leftover Jello Shots from the fridge. Is it a bad thing when your 3 year old knows what a jello shot is? Ha!
ReplyDeleteIt's a balmy 57 downtown SF right now, even colder out at our place. Come visit to escape the 115 heat.
ReplyDelete