I decided to start with a weekend update.
First I had a nice weekend ride out at S. Mtn with a few friends from work, it was awesome. East/West loop and Ridgeline
The weather in AZ right now is the best. It's not hot, and not too cold, perfect riding weather. (Duane, one of these days you need to get out here...)
Next we headed off to Zoolights with Amy/Jason/Jadon and the Meese's. It started off with Jadon getting a light up necklace, more "stuff" for Amy. We walked around and looked at "all the beautiful lights" per Jadon. Not many animals, a Zebra and an elephant or two was about it. But the lights were pretty amazing. 2.5 million lights, obviously sponsored by an electric company.
This Picture pretty much sums up the Cardinals loss against the Vikings. I should have known it wasn't going to be a good game when Jason decided to skip it to stay home with the family. I ended up leaving shortly after half time. I've seen enough football this year, and we've got a playoff game coming up...
It was definitely worth leaving early even though the Cards did try to make a comeback, I got to go to Polar Express - IMAX with the fam. Jadon and his SWEET 3-D glasses. I tried to snap a picture of him watching the movie and eating a corn dog but it didn't turn out... We had to stay after so we could "listen" to some of the songs. And Jadon loved it so much he wants to go back again soon.
And that was the weekend...



Wow...You are in! We are so lucky you were able to come with us to Zoo Lights and of course last night's showing of the Polar Express. That picture is so funny...the memory of him with the corn dog, in his big Imax seat with the glasses is unforgetable. Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLOOK AT YOU! I had to do a little of my own research to find this....
ReplyDeleteNice work dude!
Yeah buddy...welcome to the blogosphere. Now we know what kind of shenanigans you get into out there in AZ.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously DYING laughing right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm also so proud of you for officially becoming a blogger!!! YAYYYY! This will definitely help me keep up with your busy life, since we live so far from each other! : )